星期四 26th 3 月 2020
On behalf of the CWind Taiwan team, we would like to give you an update on the measures we are taking to cope with the effects of COVID-19.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and in line with guidelines issued by the Taiwanese government and our UK parent company Global Marine Group, CWind Taiwan are complying with the government’s health and safety advice as well as implementing additional precautionary measures to protect the health of our staff and our clients, while making a conscious effort to minimise any impact on our business and continuing to support our client’s operations and projects.
These precautionary measures include:
– All staff to follow guidance given at daily meetings of Group senior management, and weekly COVID-19 bulletins.
– Remote working applied by office employees on a rotation basis with the support of robust communication channels and regular online check-ins.
– Management Team and HSE Manager monitor all shore staff, offshore crew and passengers’ health condition every day including taking temperature and the use of pre-boarding checks in the case of CTVs.
– Availability of hygiene sanitizers in all office and vessel locations.
– All non-business-critical travel has been cancelled, including visitors to CWind Taiwan sites and locations.
– All travel approved by Management and HSE, including change of vessel crew or passenger onboard CTVs, and staff members visiting other sites.
– Deep clean on daily basis on all sites, offices and vessels.
In light of the Taiwanese government’s recent announcement of enhanced restrictions on incoming foreigners without resident visa, and the application of mandatory quarantine on all inbound visitors, we are in dialogue with the relevant government departments and adapting our project planning to minimise any disruption to projects and clients. In the case of specific ongoing live projects, we will continue to maintain regular direct communications with our customers.
CWind Taiwan is committed to providing as far as possible an uninterrupted service to all clients throughout the coming weeks, whilst maintaining the health and safety of our employees as the highest priority.
We understand these are challenging times for everybody and we remain at your disposal as normal should you have any questions or concerns.